[LMB] favourite characters from a lurker

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 01:14:18 BST 2007

--- Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> --- quietann <quietann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ivan is a little too much of a player for my
> tastes ...
>
> A player?  How so?  Could you explain what you mean?

I agree, but in the sense of 'one who plays/is playing
a game with other players'.  Ivan is in there for fun
and good times.  He doesn't mean any harm and does
actively take steps to try to make sure he doesn't
inflict any (this is not to say he doesn't, just that
when he can see what he's doing is wrong, he does
stop).  But by the same token, if a lady makes it
clear that she wants more than friendship and a good
time, m'lord Ivan is notable by the size of the dust
cloud that's ballooning up in the spot where he was
standing.

At least he's *honest*....

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men
and other mythical creatures.