[LMB] avid Bujold fans OT:

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Wed Oct 3 19:36:02 BST 2007

Peter Newman wrote:

> How are you doing Marna?

Arse, alligators, you know the drill. Still freelancing, still in
Ottawa, still with Ian and Lorayne and Cat, still covered in cat hair.

Also currently I have two refugee claimants in my house until they can
find a place to live.

So, you know, my wedding to organise, my wife to murder, Guilder to
frame for it. :)

OTOH, through the magic of Dr McQuackerty's Happy Pills, the
fibromyalgia is under control, I'm actually working out regularly, and I
spent two months in the UK this summer, walked myself into the ground
and had a wonderful time.

Marna.