[LMB] OT: Another Show Lost

Elvi Dalgaard elvi at vl.videotron.ca
Sat Sep 1 02:20:56 BST 2007

Azalais Aranxta wrote:
> Heroes has done very well and now you can see shows that are
> trying to copy some of those elements.  As long as Adrian Pasdar
> and Masi Oka are on that show, I'll keep watching.
>
> (I have never forgiven Fox for cancelling Profit.  Nor will I.
> But it was a show that shocked and horrified many people, and
> only a few people "got" it.)

Didn't Nathan die at the end of the season, though? Do you figure he's
coming back somehow? I never quite got why Peter couldn't just fly
himself up high enough not to blow anybody else up, and why Nathan had
to sacrifice himself. Plot hole, as far as I'm concerned, though only
one of many. Despite which, I'll keep watching, like you, for certain
characters.

Elvi