[LMB] request for factual help - the timeline

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Sat Sep 1 04:30:48 BST 2007

--- Michael R N Dolbear <m.dolbear at lineone.net> wrote:

> As for your previous request in 06 June 2007 try
>
> http://www.dendarii.co.uk/FanFic/vortimes.html

Thank you!  I had it, I lost it... I'll try not to let it get away from me again.

> Extracts follow
>
> 2727 Aral Vorkosigan born. {n11}

Are there any clues as to his birthdate?  Speculations on astrological tendencies?

> "I was a captain by twenty-eight," the Count reminisced smugly [Memory]
> so 2756

Hmm; I've fudged a little on this in my fic.  This is my biggest discrepancy.  Perhaps I will
pretend Aral was speaking loosely at the time, or misremembering.

namaste,
Elizabeth
speculating on a possible name for his first wife