[LMB] I'm a granny again

PAT MATHEWS mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Sep 1 20:02:48 BST 2007

Good question! His mom isn't into science fiction but his dad is, and since
he has an older brother (and a half) I'll bet there are already some books
lying around for Ethan (age 8, the half-brother) and Bryn (age 3, a trifle
young for anything but 'A is for Apple') and that Caden will get the benefit
of them.

Pat

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

"Car title loans get you back on your feet again."