[LMB] Me too's

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 01:32:28 BST 2007

From: Thomas Vinson <t.vinson at sbcglobal.net>

And the Filk Ferengi mentioned Joe Giacoio (appearance at
Dragon*Con perhaps?).  Don't go watch this guy play guitar
if you're embarrassed being seen with your mouth open in
public.

OMG, yes. The first time I saw him, umm, most of us in the room (at least those with some pretensions to guitar playing) were thus agape. I said, "Nobody should be able to do that much with the fretting hand!" And I still think so... except I'm glad he does!

(BTW, if that last name puzzles anyone, it's pronounced "ja-KOY-oh". It's Italian.)

m a m