[LMB] Gender roles (was Predators vs. Protectors)

Alexandra Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:38:38 BST 2007

Hello,

On 31 Aug 2007, at 6:44 PM, Jacki Knight wrote:
> Which makes me wonder what the population of China is going to be in a
> few generations time.........

I think there might be a short-term problem, but I really think that
people are beginning to not care about the sex of their child. And as
the mainland gets more urban, the number of people who don't care
will probably increase and, well, it'll work itself out. My relatives
back in mainland certainly don't seem to care, and neither did my
mainland coworkers' parents...

little Alex