[LMB] request for factual help - the timeline

Michael R N Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Tue Sep 4 22:55:29 BST 2007

> From: Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com>
> Date: 04 September 2007 18:51
>
> > Do you know where the reference to Aral's brother is?

> People mentioned a sister, too, but I remember absolutely no textev for
> that -- is there any, just out of curiosity?

As stated, in the cemetery scene, [MD ch 15]

... Relatives and retainers . . . who was Major Amor Klyeuvi? It reminded
Mark of all those museums. The Vorkosigan family history since the Time of
Isolation encapsulated the history of Barrayar. The Count pointed out his
father, mother, brother, sister, and his Vorkosigan grandparents.
Presumably anyone dying prior to their dates had been buried at the old
District capital of Vorkosigan Vashnoi, and been melted down along with the
city by the Cetagandan invaders.
===

Little Egret