[LMB] Pete Granzeau

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 19:28:39 BST 2007

At 10:20 AM 9/10/2007, PAT MATHEWS wrote:

>IS there anything I can do to help? It would have to be by mail unles you're
>within driving distance of Albuquerque.

Rather a longish drive!  What, over 2,000 miles?

But thank you for the thought.  What I need to happen is (1) the
physical therapist to turn up (the visiting nurse did, took my
Coumadin level and reported it to the physician, so that much is
done), and (2) my spouse's car to get fixed (it cut off twice last
Friday, restarted immediately both times, but now refuses to mis-act
for the mechanic).

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net