[LMB] Pete Granzeau

Peter H. Granzeau pgranzeau at cox.net
Tue Sep 11 14:01:45 BST 2007

At 04:27 PM 9/10/2007, Marna Nightingale wrote:
>Peter H. Granzeau wrote:
>
> > Rather a longish drive!  What, over 2,000 miles?
>
>Further for me. What I AM good for, and would be happy to do, is making
>phone calls to organise support services.
>
>If the hold up is that getting the physical therapist, etc, booked
>requires apending a lot of time either on hold or threading one's way
>through layers of medical bureaucracy, I have very very cheap long
>distance, I am at your service and please let me know.

Thank you for the  kind offer.  I don't believe I need help right
now, although I was really down for the weekend (feeling
isolated).  I have discovered an ability to walk without walker,
although weak, and the physical therapist says she is coming "this
week", although when is still unknown.

--
Regards, Pete
pgranzeau at cox.net