[LMB] Single children (Was China)

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:56:28 BST 2007

On 9/12/07, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:
> > -Tora, very much realizing that this email is totally unsupported, but
> > then, what email is supported? ;-p
>
> You should see some of our Dunnett discussion.  Come to think of it, we're all pretty good at
> citing chapter and verse of the Bujold novels, when pushed to it.

Sorry, meant that as a silly joke -- as in computer support rather
than evidentiary support.

As far as the rest, check out my more recent email on this topic.  I'm
going to check out some published peer-reviewed journal articles and
report back.  I'll include the references when I get the chance to
read the papers.

-Tora