[LMB] It's been way too quiet in Lake Wobegon this evening,

Laura Gallagher celticdragonfly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:17:47 BST 2007

Kevin wrote:
> ... and everybody must be busy.

> Everyone ok out there? It's been a bit quiet for a day or two.

I got onto Ravelry at last, which is heaven for a textiles person like
me.  I'm currently wanting to put EVERY PROJECT I've EVER done in,
with pictures and details, Right Now!  While taking care of a wiggly
baby in my lap.

In Bujold-related news - Karl's boss as been absent and busy, because
his daughter is in the hospital for leukemia.   Young adult age, IIRC.
 She apparently can't have flowers, and has expressed an interest in
books to read - so Karl has bought a copy of Curse of Chalion to go to
her.  I think this is an excellent idea.

Laura Gallagher