[LMB] It's been way too quiet in Lake Wobegon this evening,

quietann quietann at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 03:14:08 BST 2007

On 9/15/07, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Everyone ok out there? It's been a bit quiet for a day or two. Pete I hope
> you're feeling better.

I'm in rural Vermont at my in-laws, with limited, slowwwww dial-up Net
access. It's cold here, and my FIL does not believe in ever heating a house
above 50 degrees, except when his string-bean granddaughters visit and
complain they are cold; they get 75 degrees if they want it!  Likely the
furnace isn't even turned on yet.  Brrrrrr.

I am also watching for mice.  They have quite an invasion; I've seen four of
the little buggers this evening.  We have limited success live-trapping
them.

It's very peaceful, though.  "The guys" are away until tomorrow, so it's
just me, my MIL, and the dog (a rather adorable Komondor bitch) here now.

quietann at gmail.com

aka "The Accidental Jewess"