[LMB] It's been way too quiet in Lake Wobegon this evening,

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Sun Sep 16 04:56:29 BST 2007

I have two unexpected long-term (a month or two) houseguests, plus a
pile of work coming in, so I've been run off my slightly damaged (I have
a stress fracture from the UK trip. Imagine my joy) feet.

I have handed one of the houseguests (the one who was looking for
reading material) Borders of Infinity, which he is devouring happily.

I'm rereading CoC and will soon be starting on Paladin, in my odd bits
of time, in a sort of clingy, exhausted, want-my-much-beloved Familiar
texts way. Still love it lots.

Marna.