[LMB] TSK#4: Title TBA Later

Jo'Asia joasia at fandom.art.pl
Sun Sep 16 08:49:56 BST 2007

My comconsole brought me this letter from Ann Sharp:

AS> Don't know whether these have been suggested, but --
AS> if suited to the contents -- what about "Prospect,
AS> "Vista," or even "Panorama"?  I have the sense of
AS> emerging from the Passage to a much-expanded viewpoint

Certainly not Vista this days.

I have seen "The Secret Ascension" (Philip K. Dick bibliography) in
"ezotherics" section of a bookstore, so I would not be surprised if
everything with Vista went to computers...

Jo'Asia

--
 __.-=-.  -< Joanna Slupek >----------------------< http://esensja.pl/ >-
  --<()>  -< joasia @ hell . pl >------< http://bujold.fantastyka.net/ >-