[LMB] It's been way too quiet in Lake Wobegon this evening

B. Ross Ashley redlion at sff.net
Sun Sep 16 19:28:33 BST 2007

And I've been running around campaigning in the provincial election,
rehearsing for the new Common Thread Chorus season, and gathering with
the Juliegroupies at Julie Czerneda's launch of her latest book at
Bakka-Phoenix Books yesterday. But I'm still paying attention here. ::grin::
--
B. Ross Ashley http://brashley46.livejournal.com
http://brashley46.no-ip.info