[LMB] OT: Doctor Who

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Tue Sep 18 05:04:46 BST 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, Countryboy wrote:
> Being in the states we get our Doctor a year late so our friends over there
> already knew this.  The episode titled 'Blink' that was on this week is my
> new favorite.  Time travel and scary monsters, it doesn't get any better
> than this.

Absolutely. It is brilliant in so many ways -- and genuinely terrifying
without being in the slightest gory. I hope it gets nominated for a Hugo
next year.

Unfortunately the remaining three episodes in this season (a three-part
finale) can only be described as over-the-top.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Life is a play that doesn't make sense, while a play is life that does." -- Yann Martel