[LMB] library p*rn

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Tue Sep 18 14:01:49 BST 2007

I mentioned a library in central London and Little Egret said:

> ??
>
> Street ?
>
> Only one I can think of (and I don't recall the interior) is the Camden
> public library near the bottom of Charing Cross Road.

That's probably the one I mean. Location sounds right. I still have my library card somewhere
around to check what it was called. Mostly (for leisure reading) I used the Kensington Public
Library, which I liked very much, but which looked like ordinary libraries anywhere.  I discovered
Diana Wynne Jones' books there, to my delight, and they had Dick Francis.

namaste,
Elizabeth