[LMB] Good thoughts, please, OT:

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 21:22:14 BST 2007

At 15:29 -0400 22/9/07, Nicholas Rosen wrote:
>>   My mum's gone into hospital today.  It's expected just to be an overnight
>>  stay but people's good wishes for her would be appreciated - she is in her
>>  nineties.
>>
>>   Kate
>
>I have joined in praying for her.

as have I.
My FiL is in the hospital as well, with mysterious non-heart chest
pains, and recovering from a medication contraindication not found in
literature (celexa vs glucophage?, possibly in combination with the
other myriad of pills he takes). Tenterhooks, I tell you.
--
A. Marina Fournier, The (Re)Sourceress Campbell CA
SaffronRose at comcast.net
Information & lore on apples, citrus, herbs; bipolar disorder,
recycling, where to find that elusive item (and for as little as
possible), and who knows what else until you ask....