[LMB] AKICOTL: Sygate Firewall Issues

Doctor Nightfall musko_no_kaji at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 16:44:41 BST 2007

I've been running Sygate Personal Firewall on the family computers for a while, and have had no issues until we got ADSL Broadband.

Once we got the system, we then started accumulating computers- There's the one I'm using, the Family one, that is- and then there are the other two computers, belonging to my little brother and sister.

Here's the thing. They're all attached to the same Hub, which runs into the Broadband modem/router. And THIS computer (running Windows XP) has Sygate on it, which is great and fine and convinced that the other two computers are trying to hack it through ntoskrnl.exe. I cannot find a way to stop it from complaining about this, even though the alerts have a little checkbox for "Do not show this warning again".

Any ideas?

 *****

What am I doing here
half asleep