[LMB] Romantic SF

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 16:11:51 BST 2007

--- "Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan" <tora.smulders at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've read all the books listed except Crystal Soldier and
> Crystal
> Dragon and Balance of Trade (and not the chapbooks yet
> either).  <snip>
>
> Without spoilers, any good?

I liked the main sequence books a lot better than the Crystal
sequence - good writing, but the plot seemed *much* weaker and
more disjointed than in the main sequence books.

-becca

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Death, "The Hogfather" - Terry Pratchett