[LMB] OT: AKICIF: on line book swap groups?

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 16:34:40 BST 2007

--- Louann Miller <louann at millerdome.com> wrote:

> I haven't used online swap before. Are there particular good
> or bad
> ones? Pitfalls? I would mostly be swapping SF with some
> mystery and
> nonfiction.

I use paperbackswap.com and bookmooch.com. I find bookmooch
easier to use and more generous with the credits, but often I
can find books on paperbackswap that I can't find on bookmooch.
I have my books listed on both.

if you're going to join paperbackswap, do it now: they give 3
credits to new members when you list 10 books. Soon it'll be
going down to only 2.

-becca

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Death, "The Hogfather" - Terry Pratchett