[LMB] book discussion

sekhmet sekhmet42 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 13:25:24 BST 2007

--- William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> I had the same feelings about SR when I first read
> it. As well as when I came back to it.

I hope you'll join us then! I think that will be one
of the most fruitful areas of discussion - not just
our usual reading for the individual elements, but why
so many people disliked it at first, and why it
improved for some and didn't for others. Of course
that means you'd have to re-read a book you don't
really like, so, maybe not. But I think you'd add an
interesting  perspective.

Irene