[LMB] book discussion

Ivy Yap ivyvyap at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:07:46 BST 2007

On 9/25/07, sekhmet <sekhmet42 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'd be up for a discussion of The Spirit Ring.

Me too. I don't think I've re-read this book more than once, if at all. And
it's been ages since I did read it. If I recall correctly, I liked the
story, but it didn't feel as "deep" as some of Lois's later books.

<snip>

Anyone else interested? Suggestions on timing?

I believe in the past we've done one-chapter-a-week. Can somebody who was
active on-list during the book discussions confirm? I vaguely remember
weekly posts saying "this week we're discussing chapter x of book y".

Ivy Yap - ivyvyap at gmail.com