[LMB] Foreign language copies - where to purchase in U.S.

Elvi Dalgaard elvi at vl.videotron.ca
Thu Sep 27 14:48:53 BST 2007

Not sure about the States, but you can certainly order it from a
Canadian store. I checked Chapters in Canada, and unfortunately they
seem to be out of stock on all titles, though I'll include the titles
here for your entertainment: "UN CLONE ENCOMBRANT", "LES FRONTIERES DE
L'INFINI", "LA DANSE DU MIROIR", "AMNESIQUE", "OPERATION CAY",
"GUERISSEUSES D'ATHOS" (caps are theirs, not mine).

Meanwhile, over at Amazon.ca, they have Barrayar and *L'apprentissage du
guerrier.

Farther afield, amazon.fr has a bunch, though figuring out which is
which might be challenging. I think the one called simply "Miles
Vorkosigan" is actually Warrior's Apprentice, based on the blurb. Then
they have, rather bizarrely titled, "Cordelia Vorkosigan". Kind of gives
away the love story, you know?

Elvi