[LMB] OT: (chat) Krentz/Quick/Castle

Becca Price becca_price at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 16:46:55 BST 2007

--- "Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan" <tora.smulders at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But what I really wanted to say, was: Becca, do you have those
> notes
> on the world-building of the in Death books on a computer
> somewhere?

I don't have it all transcribed - it's in a notebook I've got
kicking around somewhere. If I can find it, I'll try to read my
own handwriting and transcribe it for you.

I'll send you a document I'd started working on when I was
manic... never got finished with it (the meds kicked in before I
could <g>) but it does incorporate some of my notes and things
I've gleaned from other sources too.

-becca

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Death, "The Hogfather" - Terry Pratchett