[LMB] avid Bujold fans

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Thu Sep 27 18:13:30 BST 2007

>From papersky's LiveJournal:

'Saying "they have it in, go for it" reminds me of the time I was
unpacking and shelving a box of US books in Interstellar Master Traders
and found a copy of Bujold's Barrayar, which I knew my friend Nick wanted.
(This was the Baen edition. The British edition wasn't due out for at
least another year. This was a long time ago. This was so long ago it was
before I was online.) I rang Nick in work, and he said he'd be right
there, and in the time it takes someone to run full tilt the half mile
from where he worked to the shop, there he was, totally out of breath and
literally panting for it. That's when I decided I needed to read the Miles
books, whatever the covers looked like. What a good decision that was!'

http://papersky.livejournal.com/350636.html

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

"Life is a play that doesn't make sense, while a play is life that does." -- Yann Martel