[LMB] OT: robb was (chat) Krentz/Quick/Castle

ELLINOR at aol.com ELLINOR at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 16:34:02 BST 2007

In a message dated 9/30/2007 5:58:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lois-bujold-request at lists.herald.co.uk writes:

OT: robb was (chat)  Krentz/Quick/Castle
Dear Tzivia:

In answer to your question:

>what short was that?

The Robb book is entitled "Interlude in Death."  It's a really short  book
(88 pages), which is also included in a book entitled "Out of This World"  which
includes short stories by Laurell K. Hamilton, Susan Krinard, and Maggie
Shayne.  I have the copy of Interlude in Death, so let me know if you want  to
borrow it.

In my looking, I also found out there's another short out there that I have
not read "Midnight in Death," which is also included in a group book:   Silent
Night: Midnight in Death/Unexpected Gift/Christmas Promise/Berry Merry
Christmas (Christmas Anthology).

Also, I have not seen it mentioned here, but I use campusi.com when I am
searching for books.  They check hundreds of book sites for you.  I  found nearly
all my daughter's college textbooks there at (usually) tremendous  savings.
They also have 'real' books that you want to read too.  :)

Ellinor