[LMB] Birthday Tixie

Dawn Benton zaryushka at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 30 22:55:51 BST 2007

The gratefully retiring assistant assistant Birthday Tixie announces the
last birthday for the month of September.  September 30th is the birthday of
listie Katrina Allis.  Katrina,  I apologize for not getting this
announcement out yesterday, as I just noticed you had requested advance
notification due to living Down Under.  Belatedly as it is, I hope that your
birthday was full of good people, good food and good times.  Many happy
returns.

sincerely,

Your assistant assistant Birthday Tixie