[LMB] Fictionwise Special on Passage

Francis Turner francis.turner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:10:41 BST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Louann Miller <louann at millerdome.com> wrote:
>  I bought this in MS Reader format, which is my usual custom when I can't
>  get unencrypted Mobipocket. But the lit-file-cracker I use (ABC Amber
>  Lit Converter) was unable to open this up.  So although I bought the
>  book at hardback prices, I can't read it on my laptop (not the computer
>  I downloaded it on) or my Palm (MS only makes a PDA reader for their own
>  Pocket PC.)

Convertlit (http://www.convertlit.com/ ) works fine.

And in this case appears to create a single html file instead of the
one per chapter it sometimes does. The single file version makes it
easy to copy to a Cybook - although for some reason the images don't
seem to have made it across. I guess I need to do convert to mobi
format to get that to work too...

--
http://www.di2.nu/blog.htm
Faber's Fourth Law: