[LMB] Fictionwise Special on Passage

Irene Delse irenedelse at neuf.fr
Wed Apr 23 17:52:37 BST 2008

Francis Turner wrote:

> Convertlit (http://www.convertlit.com/ ) works fine.
>
> And in this case appears to create a single html file instead of the
> one per chapter it sometimes does. The single file version makes it
> easy to copy to a Cybook - although for some reason the images don't
> seem to have made it across. I guess I need to do convert to mobi
> format to get that to work too...

If we are still speaking of reading Passage on a Cybook, remember that
the title is also available in encrypted (DRM'd) Mobipocket format at
Fictionwise, and that the Cybook does read this format!
http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook66655.htm

--

Irène Delse

Mon blog d'écrivain : http://www.irenedelse.com/