[LMB] TSK: Beguilement Re-Read, Chapter 10

V L'Ecuyer lecuyerv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 03:58:52 BST 2008

What do you think of the split between the Lakewalkers and the farmers by
this time?
What is your opinion of the farmers' forgetfullness in general and
Fawn's lack of infomation in specific?
How did learning about Dag's back story affect your opinion of him as a
person?

Victoria
[Shameless Self Promotion: Read my story "By Hook or By Crook" in Issue 20
of the Grantville Gazette (www.grantvillegazette.com) November 2008]