[LMB] Speculation

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Sun Apr 27 13:46:14 BST 2008

1.	Malices start underground.
2.	Obviously it is not too far underground since they don't come up
above the frost line.

Question1: Are there any indications of an inactive malice?
Question2: Is there a way to kill and/or permanently deactivate an inactive
malice? Dropping it to the bottom of a lake or freezing come to mind.

The Lakewalkers have a method for destroying malices. It's effective
tactically. However, if they look at the problem they can see that while
they kill malices they are losing the malice WAR. They need something new
but they have a way that works. We say what happens when a malice came up in
a village. What if one came up inside Glass Forge?

William A. Wenrich
I am a Christian, husband, father, son, and American. Here I stand. I can do
no other. God help me!