[LMB] OT: Loyalty

micki yamada montfeld at af.wakwak.com
Wed Apr 30 07:13:54 BST 2008

Excellent question, Jenny. I'd like to say my loyalty was to the world --
but that sounds kind of pompous, and I don't really *do* anything for the
world (like drive at decent speeds, or stop eating more than 1600 calories a
day).

I guess when it comes down to things, I'm very loyal to the family I married
into, and possibly to our farm. It's very hard to judge these things until
you are forced to live without them, though. Depending on how much time you
spend in Edinburgh and environs, you may find you are more American than you
think. Then again, you could find your inner Scotswoman!

Have fun in Scotland!

Micki

Micki