[LMB] Of Fen and Women

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Aug 21 02:18:45 BST 2008

Yeah. She makes a point of that, too. THough when you have an uneven power structure the trap takes very different forms. Lois' Provincara put it very well, seconded by Caz - the Lord has the duty to protect; the Lady has the privilege of being protected. And, as Caz put it, some prisons are lined with featherbeds. (I say that Caz treating Iselle like a cadet helped make her the strong royina she became. Ask Ista about featherbeds.)

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/