[LMB] OT: Tea time

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 01:45:48 BST 2008

Pear-and-stilton, smoked salmon, watercress, chicken-apple-walnut
salad, cucumbers and cheese...things like that, though not all of
them at the same time, although you could if you had no
restrictions.

Tea is my favourite meal.

~malfoy :)

That sounds very delicious. Part of my barter with the piano teacher is that I give her a light supper; anyone got a  great tea-time cookbook, or website with lots of these kind of recipes (done well)? (-: Please don't send me to recipe-zaar or someplace else where I will drown in the good, the bad and the terribly mediocre. I need a guide who has actually eaten these things!
Micki

      Get your new Email address!