[LMB] garbled messages

Anton Sherwood bronto at pobox.com
Tue Aug 26 05:36:38 BST 2008

Katrina Knight wrote:
> Not including quoted text would probably fix the problem for me
> in most cases, but I wouldn't count on it fixing it for everyone
> since different mail clients may have problems with different
> things.

Incidentally, it amazes me how many mail-clients can't be bothered to
comply with time-honored convention as to quoting, providing either no
marks at all or a pair of marks at beginning and end that usually get
lost in re-quoting.

Naming no names, eh.

--
Anton Sherwood *\\* www.ogre.nu
"How'd ya like to climb this high without no mountain?" --Porky Pine