[LMB] Ivan

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 02:15:42 GMT 2008

In a message dated 2/27/2008 7:57:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bill at prezence.com writes:

I have  always pictured Ivan as the slightly well-heeled frat boy
who never  truly realized that life did NOT consist of what other
"Men" thought  of him. Men in quotes, because of his frat colored
glasses that tell  him every male that he relates to must think
exactly like  himself.

Am I wrong in this?

M:

Well, he seems to care about Aral's, Miles' and Gregor's opinions.   And he
doesn't act like he thinks that they're exactly like  himself.  The type of
frat boy that you refer to would care about  Gregor's, possibly even Aral's, but
would hardly care about Miles'  opinions.  He also probably wouldn't even want
to be seen with  Miles if his concern was only with other frat boy types.
Ivan has  plenty of faults, but I don't think that's one of them.

Mary

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)