[LMB] Snerk (spoiler) -- 3rd sentence continued

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:43:23 GMT 2008

[LMB] Snerk (spoiler) -- 3rd sentence continued
Ed Burkhead edburkhead at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 11 04:20:22 GMT 2008

Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
 > In the middle, below...
 >

 >  > s> > >
 >

 >  > p> > >
 >

 >  > o> > >
 >

 >  > i> > >
 >

 >  > l> > >
 >

 >  > e> > >
 >

 >  > r> > >
 >

 >  > s> > >
 >

 >  > p> > >
 >

 >  > a> > >
 >

 >  > c> > >
 >

 >  > e> >
 >

 > He left them off behind shield their snapping sputtering open --
 > still a paces it torn thoughts Fawn the at belt the bow his of many

 > So, here are the rest of the words in that sentence, in no particular
 > order...
 >
 > fell where dragging how both and back the of of of at horses his
 > groundsense unstrung wide range knife barely of hundred blight his
between

Here's my best shot after two hours.  I had to add an "s" to make "its" and
add "est" to make "widest" to make it grammatical, but here's my guess.  -Ed
 _________________________________

He fell left, dragging them both off, back behind the shield of their
horses, snapping his sputtering groundsense open - blight, still barely a
hundred paces at its widest - and torn between thoughts of Fawn, of the
knife at his belt of the unstrung bow, of his range, of how many, where?

*** Very good attempt.

How long should I wait between posting a word scramble and posting the
answer, so that everyone who wants to play gets a chance?

Ta, L.

e.