[LMB] OT: e-books

Irene Delse irenedelse at neuf.fr
Sat Jan 12 21:33:46 GMT 2008

Ed Burkhead wrote:
> I almost got the Bookeen CyBook but I didn't see a left-hand advance-back
> button like the Kindle and Sony have (and I change hands fairly often).  The
> Cybook is available from Bookeen
> http://www.bookeen.com/ebook/ebook-reading-device.aspx or from the NAEB
> buying club http://naebllc.com/index.html

I don't know about the Sony reader, but the Cybook Gen3 reader is a
wonderful device. I own one, bought it in October, last year (I'm
probably among the very first customers in Europe or the rest of the
world). They've been out of stock since Christmas, but they just
announced that they would resume shipping the Cybook to customers on the
week of January 21.

--

Irene Delse

Mon blog d'ecrivain : http://www.irenedelse.com/