[LMB] OT: old honey

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 21:24:39 GMT 2008

I think I know what you're talking about. Leslie Fish's song "Rhododendron Honey." In which the bossman of a neighboring region comes by to tell the villagers he's come to give them law & order again. So they order him up a feast with the aforesaid condiment and when he and his men at arms are finished, dump their bodies down the old mine shaft.

Because the rhododendron flowers do NOT make edible honey, apparently.

"Never judge a book by its movie."

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/