[LMB] OT: Airlines was: Handbags

Francis Turner francis.turner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 10:44:42 GMT 2008

Depends on the drive. For meditation flat straight empty roads are
good. Recently I've been doing the drive from Cannes to Milan (and
back) a number of times and despite becoming familiar with it in all
ways (including knowing where the Italians cocked up the camber on the
bends) I can't relax until I'm out of the mountains and into the Po
valley. Too many wiggles that force you to pay strict attention to the
road unless you want to crash.

[SNIP]> Or working things out

--
http://www.di2.nu/blog.htm