[LMB] AKICOTL: Technical question OT:

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 00:43:09 GMT 2008

And what do you do once you know? I ask as a user (WinXP) who gets these stupid irritating messages too often. It usually seems to be "Well, WinWord or some other MS program had this file open, and yeah, you closed the file in that program but you might reopen it, so we won't let go of it till you close the app, including whatever other files you may be working on with it... and then we MIGHT let go of the program."

m a m