[LMB] (news-chat) "Winterfair Gifts" at Blackstone in July

CatMtn at aol.com CatMtn at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 03:35:06 BST 2008

>All this audio news having caused me to go poking around Blackstone's
website, I discover that the novella "Winterfair Gifts" will be
available as a stand-alone purchase July 1 (or thereabouts.)  There is
usually a few weeks delay between the physical media becoming available
and the MP3 download going up, but I presume the latter will be along in
due course.

>Now I worry that the uninitiated may not realize it  *is* a novella, and
is *supposed* to be a third of a regular book  long.   Well, I expect
they will sort it out in due  course.

Ta, L.

Since they give the length in time of the book  along with its description, I
suppose any new readers will figure it out.   I assume they won't think it's
an abridged version!

Mary

--
Lois-Bujold mailing  list