[LMB] colors?

Rebecca Eschliman beschliman at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 15:36:59 BST 2008

Meg Justus wrote:
> I wish I had a way to diagram it on the computer, but I don't.  I'd love to
> have a way to make cross-stitch designs on the computer (anyone know of a
> shareware cross-stitch design program?).
>
> Sorry!
>
> Megaera

I wish it were shareware, but the program I use is flexible for many
sorts of graphing requirements (cross stitch, knitting, beading), has
symbol palettes in addition to color palettes, is available for both Mac
and PC users, and the Gold version includes an import module allowing
you to bring in images to the grid for tweaking. The company's personnel
are quite responsive as well.

Stitch Painter -- http://www.cochenille.com/stitch.html

-rje-