[LMB] A little missionary work

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:18:18 BST 2008

On 2008/06/3 Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net>wrote:
> I am reviewing a new Harry Potter story on www.fanfiction.net as the
> chapters are posted, and the heroine's name is Fawn (obviously an original
> character, and not quite a Mary Sue, unless the writer has more fun in
> chemistry class than most people. Ah, the charming sound of explosions in
> the basement lab!).

Which story is this? There are some fine stories on there, even some
based on Lois' works (although slightly confusingly, *all* are listed
under "Miles Vorkosigan", even the Chalion stories).

I haven't seen any WGW stories yet, but I imagine they'll arrive in
their own good time.
--
Phil
...who is intrigued by the story summarised thuswise: "I don't imagine