[LMB] AKICOTL OT: to print an envelope

Mitch Miller mitchmiller at entertainmenttax.com
Tue Jun 3 19:57:06 BST 2008

Click on Format, Envelope.

Wordperfect 12 has 16 built-in envelope sizes, plus you can make
your own, plus about 200 Avery label sizes, also customizable.
If you start from a letter, WP will try to pick up the inside address
and place it in the envelope address box.  If your inside addresses
don't line up where it expects them to be, just block them and they
will automatically appear in the address block.  Of course, you can
manually type in the address, too.  If you type in your return address,
WP will retain it and put it on the envelope if you want. It also puts
the post office bar code on if you want.  If you have a non-standard format for
your envelopes, you can make a form envelope and use that as well.

Mitch Miller, WordPerfect fanatic

From: Peter Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net>

I had a brain f**t.  For "WordStar", read "Word Perfect 12".

They just didn't make it wasy.  I used to have Word for Windows 98, and wasn't an envelope one of the standard tools?  It ain't using WP 12, that's for sure.