[LMB] cross-stitch pattern

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 22:39:55 BST 2008

--- Meg Justus <mmegaera at nwlink.com> wrote:

> Becca?  If you want the Vorkosigan bookmark pattern I made up,
> thanks to Christine I now have a shareware cross-stitch design
> program on my computer, and I'll be glad to send you or anyone
> else the pattern via .jpg in an email...

ooohhh, yes please! I like doing themed bookmarks. I've got a
lovely electronic pattern for one for the Amelia Peabody books,
if anyone is interested. I'll have to snail-mail it though,
unless Yahoo has their "include files" software fixed yet.

-becca

"But its at the edge where science is alive - the well-known is the corpse of science." - "frog" from a comment on the blog Pharyngula