[LMB] List as research assistant

Raye Johnsen raye_j at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 10:18:38 BST 2008

--- CatMtn at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/3/2008 4:10:16 A.M. Eastern
> Daylight Time,

> laungages!
> How about name for the planet "Haroko"?

"Little Spring" (as in the season)?  Well, I suppose
it's all right.

> Or city by the name  "Comendesey" (When spoken the
> word comendesey if I am
> not wrong, means on  Japanese language, I am Sorry).

The phrase is 'gomen nasai', sometimes rendered
'gomenasai'.  I'm not sure where you got the 'd'
from... I don't know whether it's such a good name.
If I was from a city where I was apologising every
time I announced my ethnicity I think I'd change my
residency.  It'll end up being one of those legendary
cities that everyone's from but where nobody lives!

Raye

raye_j at yahoo.com
http://windtear.livejournal.com
http://www.thejohnsens.com/index.html

I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men
and other mythical creatures.