[LMB] How Many More "Sharing Knife" Books?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 13:50:14 BST 2008

>The Vorkosigan Saga consisting of about 16 books and long stories, detailed
>list below.  This series is future SF

    Not much into future stuff - usually it involves aliens and
such.

Oh, you really are going to get 30 replies! Go to the library and try the Vorkosigan stuff. Try Cordelia's Honor (a combo of Shards of Honor and Barrayar -- I think Barrayar is the better of the two, but both are good). If you are turned off, well, at least you tried. If you are iffy, try A Civil Campaign. If you fall in love, well, then just go through the whole series. I promise, no aliens. There are some nasty scenes, but they are not gratuitous, and are balanced with so many fine and wonderful ideas! But it is a whole different ballgame compared to The Sharing Knife series. But it ain't your average Science Fiction, either.
Micki